Welcome to the new and improved Mytavin. On top of aesthetic changes you’ll notice several improvements to Mytavin’s depletions search tool experience. Let us know if you have any questions or feedback.
- Mobile Responsive: The entire website has been revamped so that it can be used on any device.
- Evidence Grade: Added evidence grades to indicate the quality of each study. Only high quality evidence (A, B, C, D and G (no depletion found)) is displayed in search results. Evidence grade definitions available here.
- Research Summary: Summaries added to each nutrient depletion to provide an at-a-glance view of each study’s findings.
- Publication Date: Each study’s publication date has been added to the search tool.
- Blog: A new Mytavin blog has been added to feature content focused on topics such as health tech, nutrient depletions/interactions, polypharmacy and more.
- Symptoms: The symptoms checker and results have been removed due to potential for self-misdiagnosis from non-practitioner users. Symptoms may be found in the research summary if present in a particular study.
- Hyperlinks: Broken hyperlinks in the nav and search results have been updated