Natural Partners, Inc. (herein referred to as “Mytavin”, “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this Policy.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal and non-personal information from you to provide and improve services. “Personal Information” means information that personally identifies you, such as your name, occupation, education status, and email address. “Non-Personal Information” means information that relates to you but does not directly identify you such as type of technology or browser you are using to access our Site (mobile, desktop, tablet, etc.).
We may collect the following personal information about you:
- Contact Information such as your name and email address
- Date of birth
- Information about your diet, medications, lifestyle habits or practices
- Unique Identifiers such as your user name,
- Information as to whether you are a practitioner, patient or student
- Information provided to us through social media networks when you access our Site via said networks (this could include your name, profile picture, and other personal information, as well as non-personal information).
- We collect the following non-personal information about you:
- Information about your computer or device, including IP address, time and date of visit, browser type and version, operating system, device make and model
- The pages of our Site you visit, the time spent on our Site, referring and exit pages
- Information such as searches on the Site, product and marketing preferences, browsing habits, and other available data points and statistics, including information in survey responses or feedback you provide to us
- Contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact or connect with
- Information provided to us through social media networks when you access our Site via said networks (this could include your “likes” and other online engagement activity, location, friends list, and other information depending on the social network).
- We obtain personal and non-personal information in the following ways:
- Directly from you, including via the Site, email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us
- Indirectly from you, via automated means (such as our servers logging your IP address and related information)
- From third parties and through technologies like cookies and web beacons
INFORMATION WE COLLECT BY AUTOMATED MEANS
When you visit the Site, view or click on our online advertisements (including our advertisements on third party websites), or visit our social media pages, we also collect certain information about you, your device, your online activity, and your usage of the Site by automated means via third-party technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. For example, when you visit the Site, we may collect your IP address, your unique device identifier (or other device identifier) and/or geolocation data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities. As set forth in more detail below, we may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies, including cookies and web beacons. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). While the information we collect automatically may only be statistical data and may not include personal information, we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties for any of the purposes expressed in this policy.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE: COOKIES, WEB SERVER LOGS AND WEB BEACONS
Cookies are small text files that websites (such as the Site) send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of the Site.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
To control which web servers collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages, emails, advertisements, or content called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies. Web beacons are sometimes known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs and also track engagement, visitor counts, and other statistics.
THIRD PARTY WEB ANALYTICS SERVICES
We may use third party web analytics services such as Google Analytics on or in connection with our operation of the Site or our social network pages. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the site.
The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the website. You may deactivate the ability of these analytics services to analyze your browsing activities on this site. These providers of third-party web analytics services have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. We do not control what these providers do with information they collect.
DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
There is no industry standard approach to sending, processing, and addressing Do Not Track requests from browsers, and please note that the Site does not respond to these Do Not Track requests at this time. More information on “Do Not Track” requests is available here: https://allaboutdnt.com/
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
We use the information we obtain to provide you with the Site and services; identify and communicate with you (including marketing and promotional communication) through various channels and mediums, including when you return to the Site; respond to your requests and inquiries; notify you about the Site our services, and monitor, analyze, and improve the Site and services. We use information to operate, evaluate, and improve our business and to comply with legal requirements, relevant industry standards, our policies, and enforcing this policy and our Terms and Conditions. If we use your information in other ways, we will provide notice to you at the time we collect that information.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users or visitors to the Site, and information that does not directly identify any individual.
- Within our company and to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. This includes for purposes of receiving and processing your financial information once or on a recurring or subscription basis for payment of goods or services.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Mytavin’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Mytavin about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mytavin, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in email communications received by you. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions. Also, you may still receive certain operational emails regarding non-promotional materials.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. See below regarding your privacy rights as a California Resident. Please know we do not sell your personal information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: email@example.com. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
The Website may have functionality allowing you to post on user boards or provide testimonials or feedback that may be viewed by the public (“User Contributions”). Note that if you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER JURISDICTIONS
Mytavin is located in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, your personal information may be transferred and proceed within the United States as part of our normal business operations. Data protection laws vary from country to country, and may be different from the country from where you access the Site. By using our website or services, you consent to the transfer and processing of personal information by Mytavin and our third party service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If we cannot verify that the request for information, or to change or delete information, came from you and you are authorized to make such a request, we may not be able to comply with your request.
Our contact information is at the end of this Policy.
This site is not directed at children under the age of eighteen, and you are not permitted to access the Website if you are under eighteen years old. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of eighteen on the Website, we will delete the information from our records.
You may request to review, change or delete your personal information or that of your minor child.
To make such a request, please contact us. Our contact information is at the end of this Policy.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY STATEMENT
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa or click mytavin.com/ccpa-policy to view the Natural Partners, Inc. California Privacy Statement.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or mail a request. Our contact information is at the end of this Policy.
Please allow 30 days for us to process your request.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: 9185 E. Pima Center Parkway, Scottsdale, AZ, 85258, Attention: Legal Department