California Consumer Privacy Act Policy
Effective Date: January 1, 2023
While the CCPA does not apply to the information collect through the Site, we voluntarily provide this additional information regard the collection and use of personal information, and the rights you may have under CCPA.
We do not sell your information, and we do not share your information for cross-context behavior advertising
Information We Collect
- identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, email address, or IP address;
- personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as name, address, or any other medical information;
- Internet or other similar network activity information, such as cookie data, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, or application; and
- geolocation data, such as the approximate location of your device or computer
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you, for example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you, for example, from actions you take on our Site or through our services you use.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to sign up for our newsletters, we will use that information to process your subscription.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Site experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Site, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
Sharing Personal Information
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California consumers with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information. We do not sell your personal information.
You also have the right to opt out of the sharing of your personal information for cross-context behavior advertising. We do not share your personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising.
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.);
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation; and
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
You have the right to be free from discriminatory adverse treatment for exercising these rights. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
How to Submit a CCPA Request
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling us at 1-866-807-3828 and advising that you are calling with respect to Mytavin.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, which may include your first and last name and email address.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to a total of 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Site and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Site following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California privacy law, please do not hesitate to contact us at: